Menús

Shoes Fashion Outfits Kawaii Shop About Image Map

Páginas

octubre 10, 2013

MEXICANA


I found this brand that I think is fantastic, Mexican. Note that is American. It specializes in leather cowboy style boots.

This time I shoe these boots embroidered with flowers and skulls, which are surely inspired by the celebration of the Día de Muertos here in Mexico. I particularly liked a lot and ideal for holding.
________________________________________
 
Recién encontré esta marca que me parecé fantástica, Mexicana. Cabe destacar que es estadounidense. Su especialidad son las botas estilo vaqueras de piel. 

En esta ocasión les presento estas botas bordadas con flores y calaveras, que seguramente están inspiradas en la celebración del Día de Muertos aquí en México. Particularmente me gustaron mucho e ideales para celebrar.


Photos: luisviaroma.com

G.R.

3 comentarios:

  1. These boots would be a great accessorie to a simple outfit ;)

    http://sumhaze.blogspot.com/

    ResponderBorrar
  2. you have a lovely blog <3 these shoes are so cool!!
    follow?
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/
    kisses ♥

    ResponderBorrar