Menús

Shoes Fashion Outfits Kawaii Shop About Image Map

Páginas

septiembre 11, 2013

WE FOUND LOVE


Today I show the We Found Love by Irregular Choice, which are part of the Wedding Collection. They have a curved heel, synthetic materials and a flower detail in front.
______________________________________________________

Hoy les muestro los We Found Love de Irregular Choice, los cuales forman parte de la Colección Wedding. Tienen un tacón curvo, y sus materiales son sintéticos con detalle de flores al frente. 



I love this brand for its original concept and unusual. Soon I'll write a post about the designer, but he doesn't care about what happens in the fashion industry, so trends are based on something more personal and unique.

Although Wedding Collection certainly to me I can imagine with different outfits.
^.^
______________________________________________________

  Esta marca me gusta mucho por su concepto original y fuera de lo común. Pronto realizaré un post sobre su diseñador, pero de inicio les digo que no se preocupe por lo que sucedé en la industria de la moda, por lo que sus tendencias se basan en algo más personal y único.

Aunque sean de la colección Wedding, sin duda me los puedo imaginar con diferentes outfits. ^.^


 Photos: irregularchoice.com

G.R.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario